This blueberry smoothie is thick, rich, and creamy, thanks to frozen blueberries and bananas! Use roughly equal parts blueberry and banana to get a refreshing, and colourful nice cream treat! Drinking ice cream for breakfast has never been so healthy!
Before You Begin
- 3 cups Frozen Blueberries
- 4 Frozen Bananas*
- ½ cup Barista Blend Oat Milk**
- ½ cup Mixed Berries***
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- In a blender, combine bananas, oat milk and almond milk.
- Add blueberries, mixed berries and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Serve in a mason jar for a cute Instagram pic. Makes enough for two overflowing mason jars!
- *Frozen bananas give this smoothie a thick and rich, soft serve like texture. If using fresh bananas, add 2 cups of ice. The smoothie won’t be as smooth and creamy if using ice instead of frozen bananas.
- **We use Earth’s Own Barista Blend Oat Milk to get a richer, creamier smoothie. You can sub regular nut milk if you like!
- **We added a bit of frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries) to make it a bit more colourful! The smoothie still tastes mostly like blueberries and bananas! Feel free to sub for more blueberries!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!