Bread Machine Pizza Dough
Do you have a bread maker? If so, this easy pizza dough recipe is for you! The easiest, and least messy way to make homemade pizza is in a bread machine… yes, bread machine pizza! Kneads and rises perfectly every time. Use this pizza dough recipe for your next vegan pizza party, or to make vegan pizza buns!
Before You Begin
- 2 ½ cups Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 2 tsp Yeast (one packet)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp FlavorGod Pizza Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Thyme
- To the bread maker, add warm water, yeast, oil, and sugar. Let sit for about 10 minutes so yeast can activate.
- Once yeast has activated, add in flour, salt, parsley, pizza seasoning, garlic, oregano, and thyme. Do not mix it!!
- Set bread machine to dough / pasta setting, press start.
- The bread machine should slowly knead the dough into a ball, then heat slightly while it rises for an hour.
- Use immediately, or freeze for later! This recipe freezes really well!
The pizza dough pictured is a double batch! The double batch makes enough for 4 medium, or 2 large pizzas. The ingredients listed above make either 2 medium pizzas or 1 large! I usually freeze half for later!
You can freeze this pizza dough and thaw it by placing it in the fridge for a couple of hours.
For the regular, non bread machine version of the recipe, see our original pizza dough recipe.
I used FlavorGod Pizza Seasoning to flavour this pizza dough. This is optional, but such a nice touch!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!