- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Eggcitables Chive & Garlic Egg Sub
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 2/3 cup Bread Crumbs*
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/3 cup Frank's Buffalo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Ketchup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop a head of cauliflower into small bite-sized chunks. Wash and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond milk, Eggcitables, and apple cider vinegar.
- In a wide and shallow bowl, combine flour, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Toss a few pieces of cauliflower at a time in the almond milk mixture.
- Transfer cauliflower into the bread crumb mixture with a fork and roll until evenly coated.
- Arrange the breaded cauliflower wings on the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip, and bake 15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower wings are baking, melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Mix buffalo sauce and ketchup into the melted butter.
- Toss the wings in the buffalo sauce, bake for another 10 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Serve with your favorite dip, in a sandwich, or on a pizza.
- I use Kellog's Corn Flakes breadcrumbs in this recipe, feel free to sub homemade or your favorite bread crumbs.
- The bigger your cauliflower wings are, the longer they will take to cook.
- Adding ketchup to the buffalo sauce is optional. I add ketchup to make the sauce less spicy.
- These are great leftover! You can store breaded, uncooked wings, or fully cooked wings in the fridge overnight.
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!