Alphaghettis are a nostalgic favorite of mine! I made this cheesy alphagetti pasta recipe to fill the void canned alphaghettis left in my heart. Cheesy, tomatoey pasta just as it was intended to be, VEGAN and ready in less than 10 minutes!
Before You Begin
Mac & Cheese Powder*
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 ½ cups Nooch
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 2 ½ tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 ½ tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar**
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- ¼ cup Mac & Cheese Powder
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- ½ cup Tomato Soup (Heinz)
- 1 ½ cups Pasta (uncooked)
Mac & Cheese Powder
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight jar and shake to combine.
- Bring a large pot of salted & seasoned water to a boil.***
- Cook pasta according to package directions. I like to slightly undercook the pasta so it doesn't get too mushy while heating it with the sauce.
- Drain cooked pasta and transfer to bowl while you make the sauce.
- In the pot you boiled the pasta in, combine mac & cheese powder and almond milk. Whisk over medium - high heat for about 3 minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken.
- Add in tomato soup and whisk to combine.
- Add pasta into sauce and stir until fully combined and warm.
- Serve topped with pepper and more nooch for best taste!!
- *This recipe makes about 3 cups of mac and cheese powder. This should be enough for about 6-12 servings of mac and cheese. (at 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup per serving).
- To make the alphaghettis, use just 1/4 cup of mac and cheese powder. For a cheesier taste, use up to 1/2 cup mac and cheese powder. (Make sure to increase almond milk when increasing powder).
- Pretty much all the seasonings in the mac and cheese powder can be slightly tweaked based on your taste. Feel free to reduce spices you don’t like, or increase the ones you love!
- I find myself adding more spices each time I make it, and it always turns out amazing! Since this mac and cheese is more flavourful than just cheesy, you can play with the spices in this recipe as much as you like!
- **Use less sugar if desired. I prefer a sweeter mac and cheese so I use 2 tbsp sugar. You could reduce this to 1 tbsp based on preference.
- ***I like to season the pasta water to give the noodles even more flavour! My favorite seasonings to add are Mrs. Dash No Salt seasoning, or garlic and onion powder.
- This recipe is a nostalgic twist on my original DIY Mac & Cheese Powder recipe, found here.
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!