Cold Brew Frappuccino
This vegan cold brew frappuccino recipe is the perfect way to enjoy your morning coffee, with extra nutrients! Frappuccinos were an old favorite Starbucks treat of mine, so why not make a healthy vegan version!
Before You Begin
- 3 Frozen Bananas
- 1 cup Cold Brew
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- ½ cup Soy Barista Blend (or more almond milk)
- ¼ cup Vanilla Creamer (or more almond milk)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- I use Earth’s Own Soy Barista Blend. It’s what I use in my iced coffee too and it’s super creamy!
- My favorite coffee creamer is Silk Vanilla Almond. It creates the classic iced coffee flavour.
- Add more or less ice to get your desired consistency!
- For a non caffeinated version of a decedent smoothie, check out our Groovy Monkey Smoothie Recipe. It’s made with a bunch of chocolate, banana and peanut butter!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!