Copycat Burger King French Toast Sticks
Burger King french toast sticks are accidentally vegan and so delicious! They’re like fluffy and crisp cinnamon donuts, in stick form and dunked in maple syrup. This copycat Burger King french toast stick recipe makes the perfect vegan brunch and is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Before You Begin
- 4 Slices Toasted Bread
- 2 Eggcitables Eggs
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Allspice
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter (for frying)
- Toast the bread until it's golden brown and crispy. More crispy is better since it helps the bread not get too soggy when frying.
- Slice the toast into 4 pieces each.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Eggcitables egg (1 tbsp powder + 1 tbsp water), almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and sugar.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Allow pan to get hot before cooking french toast sticks.
- One at a time, dip the toast sticks in the almond milk mixture. Dip each side but be careful to not soak them too much, you don't want them to be soggy!
- Place the french toast sticks on the frying pan in an even layer. Allow the french toast sticks to fry for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve topped with powdered sugar and maple syrup!
- This copycat burger king french toast sticks recipe is my take on Burger King’s accidentally vegan french toast sticks! If you haven’t tried them yet, you need to get on that! They’re heavenly!
- I used Eggcitables egg replacer in this recipe! It’s the most realistic and reliable egg sub out there! Feel free to use your favorite egg replacer.
- Toasting the bread before slicing and turning it into french toast is essential! Since the bread is crispy and dry, the batter doesn’t soak through it and they turn out fluffier and crispier than ever.
- You can tweak the seasonings to your liking. I personally find the combo of cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice to be similar to a cinnamon donut, so it’s my go-to!
- Try these french toast sticks with my fav breakfast recipe ever, Breakfast Potatoes!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!