Copycat Starbucks Iced Latte
This copycat Starbucks iced latte recipe is just 3 ingredients and tastes just like the real deal! Make Starbucks at home with this super easy iced latte recipe!
Before You Begin
- 1 Double Espresso Shot
- 2 tbsp Torani Chocolate Syrup
- 1 ½ cups Almond Milk
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- Pack finely ground espresso into a double espresso bowl.
- Brew the espresso. Let cool on the counter or refrigerate for up to a day. If using warm espresso, use extra ice when preparing the iced latte.
- In a tall mason jar - or mug with lid - combine espresso and chocolate sauce. Mix well.
- Pour in almond milk, add ice.
- Shake well and enjoy.
- Use finely ground Starbucks Espresso beans for best results.
- I use Almond Breeze Unsweetened almond milk in my iced lattes, feel free to sub your favorite plant milk!
- Torani Chocolate Sauce is my favorite accidentally vegan product ever! I usually add a bit of it to my daily morning iced coffee! You can find it on Amazon.
Have you tried our recipe?
Tag us on Instagram @ChickpeaExpress and use the hashtag #ChickpeaExpress to share your creations with our followers!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!