- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Hot Water
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- ½ cup Ice Cubes
- In a deep bowl, combine instant coffee, sugar, and hot water.
- Whisk for 10 minutes. The mixture should get thicker and turn into a golden fluff.
- Fill a glass with the almond milk and ice cubes.
- Top almond milk with dalgona coffee. Mix and enjoy.
- I whisked my dalgona coffee by hand using a whisk, to make it quicker you can also use an electric hand mixer!
- I poured my whipped coffee over unsweetened almond milk. Feel free to sub for your favorite plant milk.
- Add an espresso shot to take this coffee to the next level!
- I found the dalgona whipped coffee lasted in the fridge for a few hours if you have leftovers!
- Pairs so well with these Banana Bread Brownies or your favorite sweet treat!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!