Garlic And Herb Air Fryer Potatoes
Garlic and herb potatoes have always been one of my favorites. These vegan garlic potatoes are super quick and easy thanks to the air fryer! Boiled, then fried in the air fryer, these garlic potatoes are super soft and tender on the inside, and crispy on the outside! Just like restaurant breakfast potatoes, these air fryer potatoes will change your life!
Before You Begin
- 3 Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Wash the potatoes, and chop off any bruised or ugly spots on the skin.
- Chop potatoes into small, bite-sized chunks.
- Boil the potatoes for 12 minutes, or until they are very tender. They should break easily with a fork. It's okay if they crumble a bit, it just makes them even more crispy.
- Drain potatoes and return them to the pot. Let them cool for about 10 minutes so they have a chance to firm up a bit.
- Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Slowly add in pepper, salt, garlic, parsley, oregano, thyme, and paprika. Tossing to coat evenly. The potatoes should become crumbly on the outside - this is what gives them a nice thick and crispy coating when cooked!
- Pour seasoned potatoes into the air fryer and cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes. Shake a couple of times throughout cooking. Turn air fryer to high heat and cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until the desired level of crispiness has been reached.
- Serve with ketchup or your fav dip, or have on the side of your next vegan breakfast!
- If you don’t have an air fryer you can make these in the oven! They take a bit longer, but they’re super tasty as well! Boil the potatoes, then bake for about 35 minutes at 440!
- I used Yukon Gold potatoes in this recipe because they are so creamy and I find they hold their shape really well when tossing! You can use your favorite kind of potato!
- I like my potatoes heavy on the seasoning! I don’t like bland potatoes so I add quite a bit of seasoning. You can reduce the amounts of seasoning for a more subtle flavor, though I would highly recommend trying this combo!
- Toss the potatoes until the outsides become a bit mushy and crumbly! When cooked, this creates the best crispy texture.
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!