This easy vegan garlic butter recipe is so versatile because it turns any bread into a delicious garlic bread snack! All you need is three ingredients and you have yourself a restaurant quality garlicky spread. Slather it on toast, bagels, baguettes, and more, then stash the leftovers in the fridge for on demand garlic bread.
Before You Begin
- 3 tbsp Vegan Butter (Becel)*
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder**
- 1 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- Whip butter into a paste consistency in a small dish or tupperware.
- Mix in garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- Spread on your favorite bread and bake for 5 minutes, or until bread is crispy. You can also air fry garlic bread or use butter on toast!
- *I use vegan Becel margarine not only because it’s cheap, but also because it’s super creamy and easy to mix. Harder butter like Earth Balance is more difficult to mix.
- **Feel free to tweak the amount of garlic to your own taste. I LOVE garlic so I add more than the usual person might. Try 1 tsp of garlic for a more mild butter. I’ve used up to 1 tbsp of garlic powder per serving.
- This recipe if for 3 tbsp of garlic butter. You can make any amount you like. I usually only use about 1 tbsp at a time for garlic bread.
- For the best garlic bread, butter both sides and flip halfway through cooking in the oven.
- The picture of garlic bread shown above is our Sourdough Garlic Bread, you can see the post on our Instagram.
- You can add any spices you like! I sometimes add oregano for a more pizza-y flavor!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!