This easy vegan garlic butter recipe is so versatile because it turns any bread into a delicious garlic bread snack! All you need is three ingredients and you have yourself a restaurant quality garlicky spread. Slather it on toast, bagels, baguettes, and more, then stash the leftovers in the fridge for on demand garlic bread.
Before You Begin
- 3 tbsp Vegan Butter (Becel)*
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder**
- 1 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- Whip butter into a paste consistency in a small dish or tupperware.
- Mix in garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- Spread on your favorite bread and bake for 5 minutes, or until bread is crispy. You can also air fry garlic bread or use butter on toast!
- *I use vegan Becel margarine not only because it’s cheap, but also because it’s super creamy and easy to mix. Harder butter like Earth Balance is more difficult to mix.
- **Feel free to tweak the amount of garlic to your own taste. I LOVE garlic so I add more than the usual person might. Try 1 tsp of garlic for a more mild butter. I’ve used up to 1 tbsp of garlic powder per serving.
- This recipe if for 3 tbsp of garlic butter. You can make any amount you like. I usually only use about 1 tbsp at a time for garlic bread.
- For the best garlic bread, butter both sides and flip halfway through cooking in the oven.
- The picture of garlic bread shown above is our Sourdough Garlic Bread, you can see the post on our Instagram.
- You can add any spices you like! I sometimes add oregano for a more pizza-y flavor!
Have you tried our recipe?
Tag us on Instagram @ChickpeaExpress and use the hashtag #ChickpeaExpress to share your creations with our followers!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!