Garlic Mashed Potatoes
What’s better than creamy, garlicky mashed potatoes drenched in warm brown gravy? Mashed potatoes are the best part of any Thanksgiving dinner! This Thanksgiving mashed potato recipe is the perfect addition to your holiday feast!
Before You Begin
- 5 Large Red Potatoes (peeled, chopped)
- ¼ cup Vegan Butter*
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Wash and peel potatoes. Chop them into small cubes.
- Boil potatoes for 15 Minutes, or until they are very tender and break easily.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the pot.
- Add butter and almond milk, mix with a fork or potato masher.
- Add in salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley flakes.
- Mix until they look like mashed potatoes. I prefer mashed potatoes a bit chunky!
- Serve with warm brown gravy for best results.
- *I used Vegan Becel Margarine in this recipe. It makes the mashed potatoes nice and creamy. I’ve also tried this recipe without butter and it’s also really good, feel free to reduce the butter if desired. You can also increase the butter for a more decadent version!
- The same goes for the seasoning, tweak them to your liking!
- Use these mashed potatoes in my favorite fall recipe ever, Thanksgiving Dinner Bowl!
Have you tried our recipe?
Tag us on Instagram @ChickpeaExpress and use the hashtag #ChickpeaExpress to share your creations with our followers!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!
These Potatoes look SO good! I need to make them ASAP ! <3
I’m impressed at how quickly you got here omg!! Thank you so much wifey <3
OMG THOSE LOOK AMAZING!!!!
Omg thank you so much, Lauren!! 🙂 I’m obsessed with mashed potatoes now that I know how to make them properly… although they have always been one of my fav foods!!