Harvest Veggie Pizza
This white sauce garlic pizza is complete with all the in-season veggies your heart could ever desire! The Harvest Veggie Pizza is the perfect way to celebrate the upcoming harvest season!
Before You Begin
1 Cup Warm Water
1 Packet Yeast
1 Tbsp Oil
1 Tbsp Sugar
2 ½ Cups Flour
1 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Garlic Powder
Garlic Aioli Base
1-2 Cloves Garlic
⅓ Cup Vegan Mayo
Green and/or Yellow Zucchini
- In a large mixing bowl, combine warm water, yeast, oil, and sugar. Let rest for 15 minutes while the yeast activates.
- Pour in the flour, salt, and garlic powder. Mix with a fork until a ball begins to form, then knead the dough for 5-10 minutes by hand.
- Lightly coat the bowl and dough in oil, cover, and let rise for 40 minutes in a warm place.
- Wash the veggies and cut them into your favorite shape for pizza topping. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for later meals.
- Mince the garlic cloves.
- To make the garlic aioli, combine the vegan mayo and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Grease a large pizza pan and preheat the oven to 425.
- Punch down the dough, form into a ball, and press it into the pizza pan.
- Top with a layer of garlic aioli, then distribute the veggie toppings to your taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the toppings are crispy.
- Use your favorite seasonal veggies to top this pizza!
- I omitted cheese in this recipe so the veggies would pop more, but feel free to use your favorite vegan cheese!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!