- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 Tub Jalapeno Hummus
- 1 Eggcitables Garlic & Chive Egg Sub
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Shreds
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Gently mix.
- Pour dough into the loaf pan. Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Slice and serve warm with butter!
- I used Fontaine Sante Jalapeno hummus in this recipe, you can use your favorite flavor/brand! I would recommend garlic or onion. I've tried this recipe with plain hummus and it wasn't very flavorful!
- I used Follow Your Heart Cheddar Shreds.
- My favorite egg sub to use in baking is Eggcitables! Their new Garlic & Chive flavor works perfectly in this recipe.
- Feel free to tweak the spices to your preference!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!