Ketchup Roasted Potatoes
What’s better than roasted potatoes? The fluffiest roast potatoes, seasoned with a potatoes most complementary flavour, ketchup!! These Little Potato Company mini potatoes make for the perfect roasted potato texture. They’re golden, tender, and flavorful, thanks to a special ingredient, Flavour God ketchup seasoning.
Before You Begin
- 10 Mini Potatoes (we use The Little Potato Company)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Flavourful God Ketchup Seasoning
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Parsely Flakes
- 1 tbsp Oil (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 440.
- Wash potatoes and cut off any ugly gross spots. I keep the skins on for the most part.
- Chop potatoes into small, bite sized chunks. I usually cut mini potatoes into 2 - 4 chunks, and larger potatoes into 6 - 8 chunks.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- Boil the potato chunks for about 10 minutes, or until they’re soft enough to easily poke with a fork.
- Drain potatoes and transfer into large bowl (I often use the pot they were boiled in if it’s big enough to toss the potatoes in).
- Toss potatoes in large bowl with all seasonings.
- Continue to toss them until the outsides look a little mushy.*
- Drizzle with oil** and toss some more. Don’t worry about them falling apart a bit, it makes the texture even better!
- Pour potatoes onto pan, and spread them out into a thin even layer. Try not to crowd them too much or they’ll get soggy instead of crispy.
- Cook for about 30 minutes, flipping them at least 3 times throughout.
- *Tossing the potatoes will make the outsides mushy and crumbly, this will make them extra crispy when they cook!
- **They turn out fine without oil, I just prefer the texture with a touch of oil, they don’t get so rubbery this way!
- You can also cook these in the air fryer after boiling if you’re making a small batch. Cook on medium for 15 minutes, then on high for about 10!
- You can add any seasonings you want to make these extra flavourful! I recommend using garlic, paprika, or oregano! Flavour God makes a seasoning called “No Salt” that combines the best potato spices, minus the salt!
Have you tried our recipe?
Tag us on Instagram @ChickpeaExpress and use the hashtag #ChickpeaExpress to share your creations with our followers!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!