Mini Blueberry Muffin Pancakes
Now that I realize pancakes can be made in the oven, pancake breakfasts have never been easier! Make these mini pancake puffs using pancake mix, a mini muffin tin, and your favorite toppings! These mini pancake muffins are quick, easy, and great for on the go or for packed lunches!
Before You Begin
- 1 ½ cups Pancake Mix (Castle Kitchen Vanilla)
- 1 cup Water*
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract**
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar (or white)
- ½ cup Blueberries***
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a mini muffin tin.
- Prepare pancakes according to package directions. For Castle Kitchen mix, combine 1 1/2 cups of mix and 1 cup of water.
- Mix in vanilla, cinnamon, sugar.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill roughly 16 muffin cups to top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Or until a toothpick stabbed in middle of muffin comes out clean.
- We used a premade pancake mix from Castle Kitchen. We love the Plain Jane Vanilla flavour since it’s easy to pair with toppings. They also make a banana flavour! You can get each of the flavours on Amazon for $7.99!
- *You can tweak the ratios a bit to stretch the batter out a bit. Add 1/4 cup of water to make the batter a bit thinner, and easier to pour.
- **I made this recipe without the vanilla, cinnamon and sugar, and they didn’t have much flavour or taste much like muffins.
- Including vanilla, cinnamon and a bit of sugar (feel free to add more or less) makes these taste like a real muffin!
- ***We love blueberry pancakes so we used fresh blueberries in this recipe! Plus the colour is cute af!
- Feel free to sub for your favorite pancake topping. I’ve also tried a chocolate chip version of these and they turned out wonderfully.
- This recipe makes about 16 mini muffins filled to the top. You can make them a bit smaller to fill the pan but they might not look as much like muffins!
- Although I’ve never tried making these in a regular sized muffin tin but I’m sure it would work as long as you don’t fill them too much!
Disclaimer: The Amazon link to the Plain Jane Vanilla Pancake mix is an affiliate link! If you use this link to purchase, we make a bit of commission at no additional cost to you.
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!