Mini Pesto & Cheese Pizza
This mini pizza recipe has taken my childhood obsession with Pillsbury mini pizzas to a whole new, classier level! The addition of LeGrand pesto turns these mini pizzas into a sophisticated version of a frozen classic. This mini pizza recipe is super quick and easy thanks to premade pizza crusts!
Before You Begin
- 3 Mini Premade Pizza Crusts*
- ¾ cup Pizza Sauce
- ½ cup Vegan Cheese**
- 3 tbsp LeGrand Pesto
- 1 tbsp Vegan Parmesan***
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place 3 mini pizza crusts (or however many crusts your heart desires) on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Coat mini pizza crusts in pizza sauce, covering edge to edge so the crust doesn't burn.
- Sprinkle cheese on top. I like to cut the cheese shreds into smaller pieces so they melt quicker / more evenly.
- Top with vegan parm.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then top each pizza with a few globs of pesto using a small spoon.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and melty. Broiling for a few minutes at the end helps the cheese melt even better!
- *You can use any pizza crust size or type. You could make this recipe even better by using homemade dough, see our recipe here.
- **Pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese would work best for this recipe! We use Follow Your Heart (AKA Earth Island) pizza shreds because we find they melt the best. It’s also blended with vegan parm so it adds nice texture!
- ***Vegan parm is totally optional but adds a nice depth to the flavour! We used Raw Vitality Vegaparm!
- You can use any kind of pesto you like. We used LeGrand Chimicurri pesto. It’s made with cilantro, basil, and jalapenos. I noticed it’s currently not listed on their website, but they still have a few other vegan flavours that look really good!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!