Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Pumpkin spice season is upon us, and what better way to celebrate than with a refreshing yet cozy, pumpkin pie smoothie. This pumpkin smoothie tastes like a liquified pumpkin pie and is perfect topped with vegan whipped cream!
Before You Begin
- 3 Frozen Bananas
- 1 ½ cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1 ½ cups Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more almond milk or ice cubes to get desired texture.
- Garnish with vegan whipped cream if you have it, and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
- This recipe makes about 6 cups of smoothie. This will fill two mason jars to the very top. Perfect for Instagram photo shoots!
- Make sure to use plain pumpkin puree, not the sweetened pumpkin pie filling!
- I find plain pumpkin puree to not be very flavourful. You can add more or less pumpkin pie spice depending on your preference! Depending on how many frozen bananas you use it may take more pumpkin pie spice to drown out the banana flavour.
- You can freeze leftover pumpkin puree in tupperware containers or ziploc bags in the freezer for more smoothies.
- Vegan graham crackers would be an awesome addition to this smoothie and would make it more like a milkshake!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!