Stuffing Mac And Cheese
Vegan stuffing mac and cheese makes the perfect addition to any holiday dinner! This vegan mac and cheese is made with smooth and creamy Fauxmage cheddar cheese, then topped with homemade stuffing.
Before You Begin
- ½ Loaf of Bread (cubed)
- ½ Onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Summer Savory
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Thyme
- 2 tsp Rosemary
Fauxmage Mac & Cheese
- 1 ¼ cups Macaroni Noodles (uncooked)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Flour
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Nooch
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- ½ cup Fresh Start Fauxmage Monk's Cheddar Style Cheese
Stuffing Mac and Cheese
- 1 ½ cups Fauxmage Mac & Cheese
- ¾ cup Christmas Stuffing
- 2 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9x9 casserole dish.
- Chop the onion into small evenly-sized cubes.
- Cut the bread into 4 strips vertically, then 4 strips horizontally to make small cubes. Transfer the bread cubes into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Slowly pour about 1/3 of the butter over the bread. Sprinkle in about 1/3 of the spices, then toss to coat. Repeat this step until you've used up all the butter and seasonings.
- Pour the stuffing into the greased casserole dish, cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the tin foil, toss, then bake for another 20 minutes, or until golden brown. You'll be baking this again so make sure not to let it get too crispy.
Fauxmage Mac and Cheese
- While the stuffing is baking, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare macaroni according to package instructions. Drain and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- In the pot you boiled the pasta in, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour. It should turn into a thick paste.
- Mix in almond milk, nooch, pepper, salt, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, and mustard powder. Whisk over medium heat until it's smooth and thick.
- Add in Fresh Start Fauxmage Monk's Cheddar Cheese and stir over medium heat until fully combined.
- Pour cooked macaroni into the cheese sauce, stir until evenly coated.
Stuffing Mac and Cheese
- Divide the Fauxmage mac and cheese between two small ramekins. Leave about 1/2 inch of space at the top.
- Top the mac and cheese with stuffing to fill the ramekin.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Serve topped with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- This recipe features one of my favorite recipes ever, Thanksgiving Stuffing! Even though I call it Thanksgiving stuffing, I love making it for any festive holiday!
- This mac and cheese is made with my favorite vegan cheddar cheese ever, Fresh Start Fauxmage Monk’s Cheddar Cheese! It’s so creamy and smooth, and it doesn’t even have that weird aftertaste that some vegan cheese has! Feel free to sub your favorite vegan cheddar cheese.
Have you tried our recipe?
Tag us on Instagram @ChickpeaExpress and use the hashtag #ChickpeaExpress to share your creations with our followers!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!