Vegan Christmas Grilled Cheese
Vegan grilled cheese has never been more festive! Made with Fauxmage Monk’s cheddar cheese and cranberry sauce, this garlicky vegan Christmas grilled cheese is the cutest holiday snack ever!
Before You Begin
- 12 Slices of thick sliced bread
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- ⅓ cup Fresh Start Fauxmage Monk’s Cheddar Style Cheese
- ¼ cup Cranberry Sauce
- Toast the bread slices until they are crispy and brown. The bread is much easier to cut and butter if you toast it first!
- On a cutting board, cut the toast into Christmas trees and gingerbread men, using a Christmas-shaped cookie cutter. Press the cookie cutter into the toast then remove excess bread and set aside. I used the leftover bread to make stuffing!
- In a small dish, mix the butter, garlic powder, and parsley flakes.
- Coat one side of each slice of bread in a thin layer of the garlic butter.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat, with a bit of butter.
- While the pan is heating up, top half the slices with a layer of Fauxmage, then a layer of cranberry sauce.
- Press together two slices; one with cheese, one without. Repeat this step until you’ve used up all the bread, Fauxmage, and cranberry sauce. Feel free to coat each slice with Fauxmage for a more cheese-y sandwich!
- Place the uncooked grilled cheese on the pan and fry for about 4 minutes on each side or until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with a side of cranberry sauce or tomato soup to dip!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!