Vegan Christmas Poutine
What’s better than a classic, vegan Christmas Dinner? A Christmas Dinner in vegan poutine form, and topped with Fauxmage Feta Style Cheese! This Christmas Poutine combines a Canadian favorite – poutine – with a festive Christmas Dinner! Topped with cranberry sauce, and savory vegan gravy, this has become a holiday favorite here!
Before You Begin
- Prepare the stuffing according to recipe instructions (linked in the ingredients list) or according to package directions if using a store-bought stuffing.
- Cook french fries in air fryer for about 15 minutes, or in the oven until desired crispness is reached.
- Prepare and heat gravy on the stovetop over medium heat.
- In a separate saucepan, heat peas over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until warm.
- Warm the cranberry sauce in a pot over the stove. I prefer cranberry sauce warm, but you can also serve it cold for contrast!
- On a large plate, create a layer of french fries. Top with stuffing and peas.
- Pour gravy over fries, stuffing, and peas.
- Sprinkle small chunks of Feta cheese over the poutine.
- Top it all off with a few spoonfuls of cranberry sauce, and a bit more gravy if desired.
- This recipe features Fresh Start Fauxmage Feta Cheese! We love this cheese because it’s super creamy, but feel free to use your favorite cheese instead!
- We used Road’s End Organics Golden Gravy but I personally prefer St. Hubert’s Brown Gravy.
- The cranberry topping is optional, but honestly, it was my favorite part! Having a hint of sweetness in poutine is my new fav thing!
- Make my Thanksgiving Dinner Bowl with your leftover stuffing! It’s the most popular recipe on our blog, I promise you will not regret it!
- If you make this, or any other Chickpea Express recipe, let me know on Instagram @chickpeaexpress so we can feature you! Or comment below!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!