Vegan Pizza Rolls With Fauxmage
Fluffy, moist, savory and cheesy. These vegan pizza rolls are the perfect way to satisfy your pizza cravings! These pizza rolls are made just like cinnamon rolls, but with pizza flavor! The addition of Fauxmage creamy herb cream cheese takes these pizza rolls to the next level with a soft and tangy kick!
Before You Begin
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 2 ¼ tsp Yeast (one packet)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tbsp Sugar
- 2 ½ cups Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp FlavorGod Pizza Seasoning (or Italian seasoning)
- 1 tsp Turmeric (for color, optional)
Vegan Pizza Rolls
- 1 Ball of Pizza Dough
- ⅓ cup Fresh Start Fauxmage Creamy Herb Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Pizza Sauce
- ½ cup Vegan Mozzarella Cheese Shreds
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- In a large mixing bowl combine warm water, yeast, sugar, and oil. Let sit for about 10 minutes while the yeast activates.
- Mix in flour, salt, garlic powder, Flavorgod pizza seasoning, oregano, parsley flakes, and turmeric.
- Mix until a ball starts to form, knead for about 5 minutes.
- Grease the mixing bowl with a bit of oil, place the dough back in the bowl.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1-2 hours, or until it has doubled in size.
- Uncover the dough, punch it down, then knead it back into a ball.
Vegan Pizza Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 425. Get a 9x9 casserole dish out.
- Dust a parchment-lined baking sheet with flour. Spread out the pizza dough into a long rectangle. I used a rolling pin but you can shape it with your hands if you want.
- Spread the Fauxmage cream cheese in a thin even layer over the pizza dough.
- Top with a layer of pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pizza sauce.
- Roll the pizza dough into a log, rolling along the longest edge. It gets messy but that's okay, it doesn't have to be rolled very tightly. Pin it closed with toothpicks to hold it in place while you cut it.
- Cut the pizza roll into 12 equal-sized (about 1 1/2 inch) pieces.
- Spray a 9x9 casserole dish with non-stick spray, then spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over the bottom.
- Place the pizza rolls in the casserole dish, it's fine for them to be squished together.
- Sprinkle the tops with more parsley flakes, bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the pizza rolls are golden brown.
- Enjoy hot or cold as leftovers! They also reheat really well in the oven on low heat.
- I used Fresh Start Fauxmage Creamy Herb Cream Cheese in this recipe and it was delicious! It soaks right into the dough making it soft, creamy, and a little tangy! I highly recommend using this vegan cream cheese as the base, but feel free to sub your fav brand!
- As usual, I used Follow Your Heart Pizzeria Blend cheese shreds in this recipe. I find they make vegan pizza taste like real pizza! Favorite vegan cheese shreds hands down!
- When letting the dough rise, I usually preheat the oven on low heat, turn it off and let some heat escape, then place the covered bowl in the oven. Make sure the oven isn’t too hot!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!