Vegan Snickers Smoothie
Chocolate doesn’t have to be an unhealthy treat, you can make a vegan snickers smoothie at home to satisfy the decedent chocolate cravings in a healthy way. This vegan chocolate smoothie recipe is made with nutritious ingredients like bananas, cocoa, and nut butter. Perfect for a healthy breakfast, or late-night snack.
Before You Begin
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 2 Frozen Bananas*
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Peanuts (plus more for topping)
- 8 Ice Cubes
- Chop and freeze bananas overnight.
- Place all ingredients for the snickers smoothie in the blender except for the peanuts.
- Blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides if needed. Add peanuts and do a quick pulse.
- Pour into two mason jars, top with crushed peanuts.
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!