Vegan Snickers Smoothie
Chocolate doesn’t have to be an unhealthy treat, you can make a vegan snickers smoothie at home to satisfy the decedent chocolate cravings in a healthy way. This vegan chocolate smoothie recipe is made with nutritious ingredients like bananas, cocoa, and nut butter. Perfect for a healthy breakfast, or late-night snack.
Before You Begin
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 2 Frozen Bananas*
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Peanuts (plus more for topping)
- 8 Ice Cubes
- Chop and freeze bananas overnight.
- Place all ingredients for the snickers smoothie in the blender except for the peanuts.
- Blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides if needed. Add peanuts and do a quick pulse.
- Pour into two mason jars, top with crushed peanuts.
- This smoothie recipe makes 2 servings, enough to fill 2 mason jars to the top!
- *You can use more bananas (3 or 4) to get a creamier, thicker, and more milkshake-like texture!
Want More Recipes?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our delicious creations to the world!